The Bio-Wipe Bag™ is a patented opaque plastic bag on which the outside surface incorporates a super absorbent material that can be used to wipe up and contain infectious or contaminated spill when protective gloves are worn.
The Bio-Wipe Bag™ has a convenient two thumbed inner mitt for right and left handed use. This particular containment system is highly recommended for hospitals, emergency response personnel, food/restaurant industries, chemotherapy clinics and some select areas of industrial spill cleanup.
- Bag size of 11 ½” x 12”
- Absorbent capacity of ½ pint, accommodating most spills.
- Two-thumbed mitt on interior of bag allows for right or left handed use.
- Opaque polyethylene plastic bag reduces the risk of cross contamination in potentially infectious spills when used with protective gloves.
- The easy “inside-out” cleanup method is second nature to medical personnel.
- Permanently sealed adhesive closure provides for safe and proper disposal of contaminants.
- Provides a convenient and temporary containment vehicle for proper disposal into an approved OSHA and/or ASHP container. Complies with OSHA’s Standard 29 CFR 1910. 1030 for Personal Protective Equipment (3097).